A Facebook outage has affected millions of people in several countries, including Malta.
Users reported that they have been unable to access the social network.
The outage has affected most of Europe, the US and parts of Asia.
The problems are also affecting Messenger as well as Instagram and WhatsApp, which are owned by Facebook.
No explanation has been given so far.
- Watch: Spends 8 hours sat balancing on a chair on a tightrope in shopping mall
- Fury as Dutch referee scores 'bizarre' goal and awards it
- Delia in candid appeal for party unity
- EMO in Hannover vom 15.09.-21.09. Hostessen gesucht
- Updated: Matthew Pace, two other officials resign from Planning Authority board
- Today's front pages - April 10, 2019
- Blast in Pakistan's Lahore kills at least 3, wounds 15: state media
- New mental health hospital completion date set for 2025
- Reports of children's assaults on adults 'just the tip of the iceberg'
- Vertriebsberater (m/w) Investmentfonds für die Volksbank Wien AG
- Immobilienkaufmann (m/w/d) für den Bereich Betriebs-/Heizkostenabrechnung mit Berufserfahrung
- First FDI project given space at Gozo Innovation Hub
- Sun, sea, sand… then what?
- Mexico hit by US tariffs because of illegal immigration
- Man behind bars for Facebook comments against the police
- Sachbearbeiter Export/Anlagenversand
- Strategy for Valletta is ‘shortsighted’ – V18 study
- Massive mural by Gozitan artist to be unveiled at Paola parish
- IPS Pflegefachfrau /-mann 60-100%
- Canada, US reach deal to save NAFTA as trilateral trade pact
- Environment Authority trying to do its work - but without resources
- Elektrokonstrukteur (all genders)
- Mitarbeiter Kennzahlenanalyse (m/w)
- Migrant rescue ship stranded at sea again
- (Senior) UI / Interface Designer (w/m/d) für Fintech Unicorn
- Bankkaufmann / Kundenberater (w/m/d) Freiburg
- Barkellner (m/w) Wintersaison 2020
- Updated (3): Remains of a person, possibly of missing woman, found in Valletta; man arrested
- Ship emissions ‘far worse’ than from old power stations
- Added challenge for Palestinian defender in Maltese football league
- Wooden gazebo within Funky Monkey catches fire
- Double murder: sister despised her brother, father tells court
- Watch: Not voting is a vote for Labour, Delia tells PN supporters
- Impression that Central Link will uproot big trees, leave a mess ‘mistaken’ - PM
- Kundendienstmitarbeiter (m/w/d)
- RezeptionistIn (35 Std – 40 Std/Woche)
- Bankettkellner (m/w)
- Remains of woman found in Valletta: Police deny speaking to suspect 11 years ago
- Three arraigned over theft of just under €49,000 from Valletta market restaurant
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist (w/m/d)